Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: schematic needed

  1. #1
    Inactive Member smagnotti's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 3rd, 2008
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi all. Does anyone have a copy of a 9440 power amp for purchase?

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member bowtie427ss's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2006
    Location
    Rural NY
    Posts
    3,901
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

  3. #3
    Inactive Member smagnotti's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 3rd, 2008
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It sure is, thank you so much!!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member cclark65's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2003
    Posts
    339
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If you need more info than that, I have a complete service manual I can scan and email to you. I think it even has extra service notes and changes written in the sidelines.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member smagnotti's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 3rd, 2008
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi, yes a scanded copy would be great!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member cclark65's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2003
    Posts
    339
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll try to dig it out this weekend and get it scanned for you.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member smagnotti's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 3rd, 2008
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you. let me have your mailing address and let me know how much you want for your trouble!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member cclark65's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2003
    Posts
    339
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I finally brought it to work and will get it scanned and uploaded to the net today in PDF format. You can download from the link I"ll post later.

    Sorry for the delay, worked about 90 hours each week the past couple weeks, I'm about dead!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member cclark65's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2003
    Posts
    339
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have scanned all the ALtec 9440 stuff I have in super-high quality PDF files. The service manual is about 37MB.

    I have the following items available:

    Service Manual
    Spec Sheet
    Operating instructions
    Press release with 2 reviews from dealers
    Engineering field notice - distortion at low volume
    Engineering notes - 70v systems

    I have sent a message to Todd about uploading them here. My ISP is having issues right now, so I cannot upload to my FTP server. Once I get them there, i'll put a link here. Eventually though I'd like to see them in the Altec library here.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member cclark65's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2003
    Posts
    339
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.